THE BARN TOWN GET DOWN - Festival of Fine LiquidsWHEN:
Saturday, May 28 th, 11am – 4pmWHERE:
Our Parking Lot! 9500 University Ave, West Des Moines, IowaTICKETS:
VIP - $90* per (11am - 4pm) / General Admission: $75* (Noon – 4pm)*All tickets include samples from participating breweries and a custom Get Down tasting glass.
ABOUT THE GET DOWN:
After 2 years of canceling due to Covid, we are extremely excited to finally throw this beer festival for you! The purpose of this fest is to introduce you to some of our friends in the beer and brewing industry as well as a way for everyone to get together and have a great time and try some amazing liquid while donating to a special cause! The Barn Town Get Down 2022
will feature 57 Breweries, Meaderies & Cideries from all over the country pouring some of the finest liquid in the industry!
The Get Down will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the following organizations:
ChildServe of Iowa -
ChildServe improves the health and well-being of nearly 5,200 children each year through specialized clinical, home, and community-based programs and services. We are experts in pediatric rehabilitation and care for children and young adults who have a wide variety of developmental delays, disabilities, injuries, and other special healthcare needs. ChildServe.org
Iowa Craft Brewers Guild -
The Iowa Brewers Guild is an organization working to showcase and improve the quality of beer brewed in Iowa, foster communication among the state’s brewers, advocate for the promotion of the local brewing community, and lobby for progressive changes in Iowa laws to benefit the craft brewing industry in the state. IowaBeer.org
- BARN TOWN -
We will be serving up some of your favorite Barn Town menu items as well as some exclusive, new grub we dreamed up for the Get Down!
- '55 Burger - our classic double-pattied smash burger, American, LTOP, special sauce, potato bun
- Rangoon Chicken Sando - fried chicken, rangoon spread, sweet & sour sauce, fried wontons, potato bun
- Big Ass Mac Attack Dog - bacon wrapped dog, topped w/ mac & cheese, buffalo sauce drizzle, toasted brioche bun.
- Big Ass Chicago Style Dog - the only way to eat a hot dog! Dragged through the garden with tomato, neon relish, pickle spear, diced onion, sport peppers, mustard, and celery salt. Do not ask for ketchup! :)
- PANOLO'S CUBAN EATS -
Our friends Panolo's Cuban Eats are coming all the way up from Little Havana in Miami to serve up some bomb ass Cuban Steak sandwiches. We're pumped to collaborate with them for the Get Down!
- Panolo con Bistec - Panolo's famous pon con bistec w/ lettuce, tomatoes, house cilantro aioli, & crispy shredded potatoes. Veggie option also available.
- Panolo con Lechon - Cuban style pork sandwich - roasted pork with sliced onion & homemade cilantro aioli.
- Brita - Backyard burger meets Cuban frita! Double smashed burger, American cheese, homemade cilantro aioli, & crispy shredded potatoes.
Our tap room will be open only to fest goers for a place to sit and also to purchase additional drinks, slushies, beer ice cream, and other beers from Barn Town. Service will be at the bar "walk-up" only, no servers will be on duty.
There is VERY LIMITED parking available at our complex, and we seriously encourage getting dropped off, or using Lyft, Uber, cabs & other forms of getting to the event.
We will follow all CDC recommended safety measures for the festival.NO DOGS - NO CHILDREN:
Positively no dogs and no kids allowed at the festival. This is a 21+ event.NO SMOKING:
No smoking inside fest grounds. PROHIBITED ITEMS:
The following items are NOT allowed inside festival grounds: Coolers, Chairs or Seating Devices, Fire Arms, Animals or Pets, Balloons, Fireworks/Explosives, Umbrellas, Illegal Substances, Outside Food (pretzel necklaces are ok!), Signs/Banners, Mace/Pepper Spray, and Bags Larger than a Hand Bag. Thank you for your cooperation.
Contact us at email@example.com
2022 PARTICIPATING BREWERIES, CIDERIES & MEADERIES:
Thank you to our sponsors!